411 E 10th St, New York, NY 10009, United States
Village East Swim Club
Dear Parents and Swimmers,
Welcome to the Fall 2015 Semester
From September 18th, 2015 to December 6th, 2015
We’re glad to have you and your child as a part of our program.
We just want to make sure that you are aware of a few things that are important to us:
1. Please be aware that swimming caps are mandatory in our pool. All parents must wear swim caps and babies
starting in the swim Level I must wear a cap whenever they are entering the pool.
2. We will be strictly enforcing our make-up policy. All missed classes notification must be sent via e-mail to
Villageeast411@gmail.com or by calling (212) 706-9918 no later than 24 hours prior to your lesson.
You are allowed to have 2 make up classes during the swim semester.
3. Showers are mandatory for everyone entering the pool. Please make sure that you rinse off before getting in the
4. Strollers are not allowed on the deck or in the locker room. This is a health and fire department issue. Please
keep all strollers in the hallway of the entrance of the pool.
5. Food and drinks are not allowed on deck. Please give snacks to children in the hallway of the entrance pool.
Water is allowed on deck as long as it is in a plastic container.
6. There are scheduled classes on the following dates. Please make sure that they are in your calendars.
Note: There will be no classes on Halloween weekend (10/30, 10/31, 11/1)
And Thanksgiving weekend(11/27, 11/28, 11/29).
All swimmers must wear swim caps. Thank you!
Again, welcome to the Winter 2015 semester.
We hope it’s a great one! If you have any questions, please feel free to call (212) 706-9918 or e-mail to Villageeast411@gmail.com.
Ask for me, Tommy.
See you in the pool,
Village East Swim Club, Inc
720 E11th Street
New York, NY 10009
*All classes and dates are subjected to change due to the emergency incidents (such as weather, strike or pool equipments
*All Payments for class, must be handed in by the first 3 weeks. Thank you!